Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aper Tambi2!!!??

huh...now i get my chances to defences myself against tabtibau ek? haha! now i've the acces to her blogs and now the war begins..ahaks! well...my housemate last time told me that hancock is great film..at last when i went to the cinema...i'm expecting the great ever fighting scene in this film the story line is all about lovers between extraordinary husband and wife...like the superheroes couple...ceh!!! i've been trap by my housemate!!! aaaRRgghhh! so, i don't want to talk much cos it's my first writing in her blog...hehe! mine one is to 'kacau2' only.. :)
actually today is my last day work with my company...so, at least i want to give my last appreciation to my boss and my senior. they spend me kenny rogers just now...hehe! quarter black pepper chicken meal+cheese macaroni+pasta salad+baked beans+autum soft drinks+chocolate muffin! the greatest ever!! huhu! hhmm...where's my honey? miss her so much!!!

6 comments:

zaifariza said...

waaaa help2
tulung2...
ade org hijack wa punyer blogggg!!!

dah 2 lu mau wa pggl lu ape?
apek kuat mkn?
mr rentung?
pirhana?
jumboo?

ape pon panggilannyer...u know me better :)

Anonymous said...

wah..kongsi blog...so shweeeettttt.

ehem..ehem..*abg ipar sedara*bile kite nak berkenalan?sedara saya ni sungguh teruk tawww..tak baik tak kenalkan abg ipar. duh!

zaifariza said...

ni ayat perli aku ke ape?
dei tanggechi...bila mau tunjuk itu adik ipar sedara?
bnyk ckp le ini budak

SueGinola said...

Woiii...ckp omputih tu..siooottttt....
Xtahan..
Jeless pun adee nih..siap share2 blog...puiiiii!

Anonymous said...

tunggguuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

MiD \(^0 0^)/ said...

ko nih sue tak hbs dgn jeles ko..ajak la ane joe share..dia pun speaking london pa